Why have a Vancouver Real Estate Consultation with Maggie Chandler?
No-one likes to waste time but many purchasers do, they don't take the time to sit down with their Realtor to learn about the home buying process and let the Realtor know, in great detail, what your house needs are. This is the purpose of a Buyer's Consultation.
My experience of working with hundreds of Vancouver real estate buyers over the years, has given me the knowledge to educate you about the whole process and taught me to listen to your needs. Even if you have purchased a property recently, a quick review of the process might be in order to refresh everything in your mind! It only takes a half hour. Isn't that worth it when yu plan to make a major investment such as a home?
Here's what I'll review with you
- i ask you several questions designed to give me some information about what experience you have had in purchasing a home and your knowledge of the home buying process
- do an overall review of the Home Buying Process
- discuss the various facets of mortgage financing, including your closing costs
- review the contract of purchase and sale, negotiations, offers, subject clauses and possession dates
- explain buyer agency agreement, buyer contract and review the services I offer as a Buyer Agent
- review your priority list and your specific "wish list"
- provide current market graphs for your area of interest
- provide a list of moving tips, to help make the move easier
- provide a list of my team associated with the buying process
My goal is to make you an informed Vancouver real estate buyer, who will feel confident when the time comes to sign an offer and purcahse your new home!
Call me for a 30 minute Free Buyer Consultation!