Ever wondered how Canada ranks amongst other countries in the world?
-Canada ranked 13th out of 144 economies in the World Economic Forum’s Global Competitiveness Index, 2015-16
• Ranked fourth in the Human Capital Index, 2015
• Vancouver (3), Toronto (4) and Calgary (5) were all in the top five most liveable cities, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit’s Global Liveability Ranking, 2015
• Canada ranked as the world’s ninth least-corrupt country on the Corruption Perceptions Index, 2015
• Ranked as the 12th most innovative country on the Bloomberg Innovation Index, which assesses countries based on R&D, manufacturing, technology, education and patents
• Ranked seventh on Forbes’ Best Countries for Business list, 2015.
No wonder international money is flowing into our real estate markets!