When you decide to sell your Vancouver property in a Buyers Market, it must be priced as accurately as possible in order to sell at the best price within a reasonable amount of time. Sellers often select prices based on yesterdays and have not accepted the current market condtions, which may be lower than their expectations.
How to Get the Highest Price for your Vancouver Property
- price your Vancouver home correctly from the start and void following the market down
- potential buyers will not look at your hme if its priced above the competition, which is priced at market value
- buyers will make offers on the best priced properties, not the highest priced properties
- properties that have been on the market for extended periods often come under scrutiny from buyers who question why the properties have yet to sell - perception is a key factor in how a seller's home is viewed by the average home buyer
- real estate agents may skip over showing an over-priced home as it tells them the seller is not motivated to sell the property
- buyers agents are always keen on getting their clients through the doors of a well-priced property first, in order to give their clients an opportunity at getting the home of their dreams
- the longer a listing sits on the market, the more likely it will sell for less than it would have fetched at the beginning
- the key to pricing your home to sell for the highest price in the shortest period of time is to work with a hyper-local neighbourhood Vancouver Realtor
Why Hire A Vancouver Realtor with Hyper-local Experience?
Maggie Chandler knows how to do an accurate market comparison and set a List Price for your Vancouver real estate that will offer some room for negotiation, whilst attracting potential buyers. Put Maggie's experience to work for you!