It's important to maintain your appliances, in order to extend their life!
Here are some tips for you:
- Clean the filter and screens in your dishwasher periodically, and check for clogs, broken glass or food at the bottom of the unit.
- Check washing machine hoses to be sure they are in good condition.
- Empty pockets of items before putting in the washing machine.
- Clean lint filter in dryer after every use.
- Clean dryer vent, hoses and filters periodically.
- Vacuum the condenser coils on your refrigerator at least twice per year.
- Don’t use more laundry detergent than recommended in your washer.
- Keep bushes trimmed back from your outdoor air conditioning condenser.
- Protect your air conditioner from direct sunlight
Buying or selling Vancouver real estate? Put Maggie Chandler's hyper-local experience to work for you! CAll 604-328-0077 today!