When you decide to sell your Vancouver condo or townhome it's a good idea to ask your Realtor the following questions:
- hire a condo or townhome specialist. How long have they been a Realtor and how long have they specialized in this type of Vancouver real estate and worked in your Vancouver neighbourhood
- what does their website look like?
- do they have a detailed CMA or are they just pulling numbers out of the sky. Don't get suckered in by a Realtor who buys your listing!
- are they a full time Realtor? Or do they have a Team, whereby they are all part-time
- do they have great inter-personal skills?
- are they engaging and personable?
- what is their sales to list ratio? they should know the answer to this question right away
- what kind of marketing do they do to sell your Vancouver condo or townhome? Are they tuned into social media? Or do they just hang a sign and wait for the phone to ring? Do a Google search for their name
- do they provide professional floorplans, hire a professional photographer for photos and a virtual tour?
- do they offer the services of a stager and suggestions to make your Vancouver listing look its best?
Selling your Vancouver condo or townhome? Put Maggie Chandler's hyper-local experience to work for you!