You've decided on a specific Vancouver neighbourhood and wish to buy a property. What is the long term potential of your neighbourhood? Here are some questions to think about.
1.are employment opportunities growing nearby - house prices tend to decline if jobs are leaving the area
2. are there nearby housing or community developments that will enhance the quality of life in the area?
3. Is there crime rate on the rise or decline?
4. Is there public transportation nearby?
5. Does the property you wish to purchase have features that will be alued by future home buyers, such as parking or a spacious balcony?
6. Does the are have short term negatives that will eventually disappear?
Need help finding the right Vancouver property? Call Maggiie 604-328-077 SERIOUSLY LOCAL!