When its time to sell your Vancouver homes, it's a great idea to prep a few things so that your home doesn't have the "lived in look" but is smart and charming instead. Let the sun shine!
A few simple ideas are busted tiles on your kitchen countertop. Its easy to remove the grout, loosen the tile and chisel out the pieces, then replace the tile.
Secondly,use mineral oil to get rid of minor scratches on your wooden furniture. Or use wood putty in a matching colour to get rid of a gouge.
Thirdly, Corian scratches can be fixed by using a mild abrasive liqued cleaner on a damp sponge, rubbing over the scratch in samll, overlapping circlar motions and rinsing with clean water. Repeat the process if still visible.
Having a home that sparkles will send a message to potential buyers that you are a meticulous homeowner and deliver a higher level of confidence when negotiating the price.
My Area of Expertise:
- Second Home Property buyers or sellers
- Tenant Occupied Property buyers or sellers
- New Home Buyers
- Downsizing or trade up Sellers
- First time buyers
Why Hire Maggie Chandler as your Vancouver Realtor?
- I am a full-time Professional and offer a high calibre service
- You can count on my decades of hyper-local knowledge and experience
- I’ve marketed and sold over 1,000 properties in Vancouver
- I understand the real estate in Vancouver’s waterfront neighbourhoods, its history and its evolution
- I know Vancouver Penthouses, waterfront condos, townhomes, heritage condos, lofts or luxury real estate
- I help you get exactly what you want!
- Call me for a market analysis!
- Let me find you the right home or investment property!
- Contact me to learn more about Vancouver’s waterfront neighbourhoods
- Author Maggie Chandler 1648 W. 6th Ave., Vancouver, BC V6J 1R3
- Call Maggie today 604328-0077!