So you've decided to sell your Vancouver home. Here are some security tips you should consider:
- do you wish your Realtor to hold Open Houses?
- does your Realtor use a lockbox? Or do they personally always show your home?
- does your Realtor give other Realtors access to the property with a one day code?
- does your Realtor give keys to the Buyer's Realtor? If so, do they know the Realtor?
- it's a good idea to remove all valuables from sight until the home is sold
- contact your insurance agent to review and upgrade coverage as necessary
- understand how keys are being safguarded whilst in your Realtor's care
- change alarm code after showings, opens or inspections have finished
Put Maggie Chandler's hyper-local experience to work for you when you're ready to buy or sell your most expensive property ever! 604-328-0077