Here are six warning signs of an electrical hazard:
- your power bar is loaded with too many plugins
- your extension cord is warm
- your electrical appliance is placed near water
- exposed live wires are hanging out of the wall
- electrical cords have visible burn marks
- lighting suddenly dims, buzzes or crackles
If any of the above occur, it's time to call the electrician.
Buying or selling Vancouver real estate? Put Maggie Chandler's hyper-local experience to work for you!
Sign up for my monthly ezine!